08 May 2007

First Post!

Welcome to my blog, the first of two I intend to set up. A thrilling series of episodes, stories, FYI's and memos in my not-so-simple life of being a traveling Australian I.T. professional. No doubt to become a huge time consumer and source of endless mind blocks and creative blanks and literal BS and grey hairs and...

Getting back to the point, I've long deliberated over the idea of setting one of these up, but not thought much about what degree of impact it will have, or even if it will be much use at all even to me. But after beginning my travels at the age of 25 and parting with the sunny Gold Coast for the United States of America, I was tired of emails as soon as I landed and wrote my first news update back home. Jason & Life is the idea, Blogger is the method (at the moment), and expletives will be left out. It's a tough gig, I already feel embarrassed and can hear the scoffs and comments 'oh my god he's got a blog' but here's hoping that it's a success, a medium to send my views and experiences to family, friends and strangers.

Jason & Work will follow once I have something worth saying, and contrary to the voice inside my head when talking about work, expletives will be left out of that too. So if you don't have a working relationship with me then by all means I encourage you to never go there. You'll be blowing bubbles within minutes and will see the geek in me in full swing.

Once again, I thank you for reading and taking interest in the topics of interest to me, don't be afraid to use the comments to spark debate, or write me off, this is intended to be a bit of fun, a bit useful, and maybe somewhere along the line, a bit enlightening.

-Jason

No comments: